♥ { ECCHI THOUGHTS }

>> Friday, January 23, 2009

I spotted this image when I was at Asobit Chara City during our visit to Akihabara last year (full report here) ♥. What attracts me to take picture of this image is that "Finger Inside" logo instead of "Intel Inside" ♥. Never seen her before, anyone recognize her ? She looks very kawaii indeed . I assume that she's an Eroge character (the eyes drawing style reminds me of a particular Eroge Company but I cant recall) .

Questions: How many of you think ecchi thoughts when you see this image with that "Finger Inside" written on it ? :p

2 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

She's Shizuka from Scarlett by NekoNekoSoft..

Lethia [ Singapore ] February 16, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

@Januaryseas: Ooh, no wonder her eyes drawing style are soo fimiliar!!! it's NekoNekoSoft XD I love their chara design.