♥ { MY IDOLS }

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No matter how much I idolize someone, So far I've never Idolize any Guy from real life other than from Anime or Manga. I remembered that my Idol from an Anime or Manga was Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) & Yuuhi Aogiri (Ayashi No Ceres).

Now, currently I have
3 Idols.











Firstly is, Ms. Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen
Reason: She has very unique voice, music & song. And also, she can sing ANY TYPE of song brilliantly. From orchestra, theatrical, pop, rock, RnB, jazz, funk, hip hop, etc. And Tokyo Jihen is her jazzpoprock band



























Secondly is, Cyril Takayama aka "CERO"
Reason: He has amazing & unbelievable magic as you can see from the videos above. It's so much better than David Blaine or David Copperfield. It's so amazing or unbelieable that I'm thinking he's using Genie's help or power to do so.




  • Name: 玉木宏
  • Name (romaji): Tamaki Hiroshi
  • Profession: Actor, singer and model
  • Birthdate: 1980-Jan-14
  • Birthplace: Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: 55kg
  • Star sign: Capricorn
  • Blood type: A

Lastly is, Tamaki Hiroshi
Reason: Great acting, I actually love him cuz of his acting as Chiaki (he got this aura of Mightyness, Ambitiousness, Intelligency <3>Well, that's all for now~ I know i've put LOADS of VIDEOS but well, I couldnt help it since I'm deeply in love with them~ *grin*. Hope you enjoy them~ Sore jya, mata ne!

0 comments: