{ J-Drama Review: Part 1 }

>> Wednesday, August 20, 2008

YAY !!! I'm goin to make a personal review or comments for the Japanese Dramas that I've finished watching. I didnt expect there are so many J-Drama with funny characters & interesting storyline. I can see that I'm kind of hooked into J-Drama nowadays more than Anime.

Well, sorry for lack of daily update by the way. This is a old post though *grin*

Yup, I'm going to put my favourite J-Dramas from top to bottom, so the 1st J-Drama I'm goin to review is my favourite & the last is my least favourite.

Oh, be prepared for THOUSANDS of IMAGES & SUPER LONG ENTRY.


Okie, This is my most favourite best drama. *grin*



  • Title: のだめカンタービレ
  • Title (romaji): Nodame Cantabile
  • Genre: Romantic Comedy
  • Episodes: 11
  • Synopsis: here
  • Broadcast network: Fuji TV
  • Broadcast period: 2006-Oct-16 to 2006-Dec-25




My Review / Comments :

It's basically the best romance comedy drama I've ever watch !!! Eventhough I never read the Manga or watch the Anime, but I wont mind to watch the drama over & over again cuz it's not boring with the lively humour spices inside it. The characters inside the drama are so funny, interesting, unique & lively. I love the couple (Nodame x Chiaki) cuz they are so cute !!!.

Storyline is good (especially if you love classical music), all Acting are superb awesome !!! Tamaki Hiroshi (Chiaki Shinichi) is the 1st Japanese Actor that I fond of, I love his acting in this series (I cant resist his "SUPRISED" or "IRRITATED" facial expression, so damn funny).

If i have to give rating, I would give 10/10 for this drama.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU ALL TO WATCH NODAME CANTABILE LIVE ACTION J-DRAMA.


Oh yeah, check this cute song out.



Yup, It's one of the Nodame Cantabile clip & I'm using it for my HP ringtone now (=^_^=).

+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+



  • Title: 絶対彼氏。
  • Title (romaji): Zettai Kareshi
  • Also known as: Absolute Boyfriend
  • Tagline: Kanzen Muketsu no Koibito Robot / The Completely Perfect Boyfriend Robot
  • Format: Renzoku
  • Genre: Romance, comedy
  • Episodes: 11
  • Synopsis: here
  • Theme song: Okaeri by ayaka




My Review / Comments
:


Based on the Manga by Yuu Watase (as usual it's always about Love Triangle), So I already known the main story of this drama. But lucky, they dont make it exactly the same as the Manga otherwise it will be too boring for ppl who already read the Manga.

What suprised me also the character of Soshi & Namikiri-san in the drama looks so different than the ones in Manga. I just dont get the similarities or the "feeling" of the characters from the manga in the drama (Soshi supposed to wear glasses & doesnt has messy hair, Namikiri supposed to look a bit girly & young, not old uncle like that). The closest similarities will be Night Tenjo himself (even Riiko physical & personality doesnt look the same as the manga does).


Eventhough there's so many changes from the character's personality, physical looks, environment, story, etc..from the manga in this drama, but still has good & interesting point as overall. Well personally i like this drama cuz it reminds me of myself of what happened in my love life (well kind of same situation as Riiko, lol). Ending not very satisfying, instead it made me cries like a baby *lol*.

I love the ending song so much (Okaeri - by Ayaka), still using it as my HP ringtone whenever my hubby call *teehee*. The singer voice is so clear & soothing too.

If i have to give rating, I would give 9/10 for this drama.


+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+



  • Title: 結婚できない男
  • Title (romaji): Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
  • Also known as: The Man Who Can't Get Married / He Who Can't Marry
  • Format: Renzoku
  • Genre: Comedy
  • Episodes: 12
  • Synopsis: here
  • Theme song: Swimi by Every Little Thing


My Review / Comments
:


I can say this is a MUCH BETTER version of 40-YEARS-OLD-VIRGIN Movie.

Storyline is very realistic & simple. It's about a self-centered, perfectionist, arrogant 40 years old guy who hates human-relationship, avoid family outing, never invite ppl into his house, never listen to anyone (has attitude problem too) who doesnt want to get married at all cuz marriage is a nothing but trouble for him.

I find this drama interesting & funny because the guy, Shinsuke Kuwano's personality makes u speechless. He's the kind of guy who just makes you go pissed off all the way. But evenso, in the drama you will see his progress slowly towards ppl around him (more open & honest to himself). This drama makes you curious what happen next, how's his reaction if this/that happen, etc.

But it's kinda obvious that he will end up married with a particular person in the drama though. I like the relationship between him & the dog, Ken. It's kinda cute !!! (=^_^=)

If i have to give rating, I would give 8,5/10 for this drama.

2 comments:

m.m August 27, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

I LOVE NODAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (manga-nya.. blum nonton doramanya)

Lethia [ Singapore ] June 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

@The Blah Blah: nonton dramanya sana! :p