♥ HELLO KITTY PC CASE MOD

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008

I found this superb かわいい Hello Kitty PC Case Mod today & totally fell in love with the hot pink / magenta color on it ♥.


The only problem is that the Hello Kitty engraving thing on the case doesnt cover the CPU properly which can let dust going in & it will be a trouble if all the dust / dirt fly into the CPU & gather there, eww ^^; Although it looked nice on it ♥.

But I only care about the color, wether it has Hello Kitty on it or not, I do not care actually, haha (some of you may think I'm a Hello Kitty fan since I post about Hello Kitty mostly recently, but I am not a fan of Hello Kitty itself). I'm just a fan of pink things, especially hot pink stuffs ♥.

Source: KittyHell ♥.

4 comments:

m.m December 17, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

MUKYAAAAH HELLO KITTY!!!

ih lu kaya temen gw aje, dia suka pink gitu. Berhubung barang hello kitty jg banyak pink, dia kadang bli productnya, trus bilang "pinknya bwat gw, hello kittynya bwat elu" -_-"

Lethia [ Singapore ] December 17, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

haha iya donk XD gw maniac warna pink, tp gw ga peduli ada hello kittynya apa kagak ^^; lagian harusnya hello kitty tuh barang2nya warna merah kan? klo ga salah merah tuh warna originalnya deh..

Unknown July 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

HI
I am so much like this kind of case mood.i also think that this case mode also a good idea to give present for some one (girlfriend or boyfriend)
I also want to know how much this hello kitty mode

please kindly send price to my email
email.....arkaraung999@gmail.com

Pisang Handmade August 20, 2009 at 2:02 AM  

Ada yang bisa kasih tau dimana bisa beli atau ada yg jual casing CPU computer model seperti ---> http://www.atxcases.com/Cases/images/100/kitty/kitty-03.jpg
atau yang sejenis? Bisa menghubungi : pisang_stuff@yahoo.co.id
Terima Kasih...