♥ { JAPAN CAT-FRIENDLY HOUSE }

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

I found this amazing Japan House Design which is Cat-friendly, means that it's also designed for the cats ♥. This is totally reminds me of Ikebukuro's ねこぶくろ Cats Playground where the cats are roaming freely in the house ♥. You can check out my blog post in here regarding my visit to the ねこぶくろ Cats Playground when we were in Tokyo last year.

Totally a dream house for a cat-lover like me, I really wish to own lots of cats with this kind of house so they can roam freely ♥. Hmm, maybe we will make this type of house if we got chance to build our own place / house / flat & live in Tokyo, provided pets are allowed in the mansion or unless it's a ground-house, lol .
Source of news & images are from: Modern Cat & here ♥.

2 comments:

Panther January 6, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

W00t cat-friendly house! I love cats! Too bad I cannot afford to have them, and there is no space here for such a house anyway.

Lethia [ Singapore ] January 6, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

@Panther: Yeah, isnt it just so cool?! XD lol, I wonder how much it cost to build this house..