♥ { MARRIAGEABLE GIRLS }

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

I am currently playing Rune Factory on my Nintendo DS Lite (I know I'm so late, cuz now already got Rune Factory 2) . For 1 Harvest Moon RPG type of game, I found it quite hard to play especially againts the monsters & dealing with the decreasing RP Points on farming or fighting activities . Well, other than that, it's quite fun to play though .

Anyway, they have 14 females in the game & 11 are Marriageable Girls in the game .

Cecilia, Lady Ann & Sabrina arent marriageable though. Kinda a waste for Sabrina though, eventhough she's a mother but she still looks hot in my opinion, lol . I personally are confused which one to get ^^; I like all the 1st 8 girls above though, really dunno which one to pick as the most favorited girl in here since they all looks so kawaii, lol .

Which one will you pick ?
.

2 comments:

Tommy December 23, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

I will pick Mist. She is cute and elegant to me.

Lethia [ Singapore ] December 23, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

@Shockerz: Melody & Bianca character design attract me the most ^^ since I'm into twin-tail haired girl & wizardy.

But Mist's personality quite shocking though ^^; she's quite pushy when she needs help, lol.