♥ { LIVING COST IN TOKYO }

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Since I have interest & plan to live in Tokyo someday, I checked it online to know how much it averagely costs to live there if you mix together all the bills from rent, electricity, telephone, gas, internet, foods/drinks, etc .

Then, I found this a very quite useful video from YouTube which is regarding the Living Cost in Tokyo by TokyoCooney
.



So It seems that Tokyo is surely an expensive & costly city to live but then again it's all depend on your income, outcome & living place too . Hopefully this blog post helps to share info for anyone who stumbled upon my blog & plan / interested to live in Tokyo someday like me, teehee .

3 comments:

AstroNerdBoy February 4, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Tokyo has always been a very expensive place to live. When I lived in Japan from 1989-1991, some IBM engineers from the U.S. were given nice, American-styled apartment in a nice part of town for $10,000/month. Those were big, nice places.

I'd love to go back and were I to win the big lottery, I'd get a place in Tokyo. ^_^

Tommy February 4, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

It's true that it cost a bomb to live over there. But, if you want all the latest gadgets & anime or just love the culture there it's a great place to be.

I maybe considering living in Japan also when I grow up.

Lethia [ Singapore ] February 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

@AstroNerdBoy: wow, u were lucky! XD i'm sure when u were in Tokyo, prices on stuff wasnt as high as now rite?

@Shockerz: Yup, for an Otaku like me it's a dream to live in Akihabara.. er, I mean Tokyo! lol. And me planning to make my dream comes true~ hehe