♥ { 10 BRITISH SHORTHAIR KITTENS DANCE }

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

This video not exactly shows kittens who really are dancing, but simply so far is the most adorable, cutest / kawaiiest, irresistibles video of many kittens does the same thing (move / shakes their head in the same directions) ♥.



The 1st thing in my mind when I saw this video was amazed by the cuteness / kawaiiness & the number of the kittens in here !!! & Straight away I suspect this place must be either a cattery / cat breeder place (which is the truth) or simply a hardcore cat-lover home who just happen to blessed with many kittens in the house ♥. Gosh, they looked like living fluffy remote controlled cat robots for some reason *LOL ROFL LMAO* ♥.

13 comments:

Julia June 16, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Haha, it's so funny and cute. I like these kittens <3

XXX
Julia

Anonymous June 19, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Nice. I know a friend IRL who would love to see this. Thanks for sharing.

Lethia [ Singapore ] June 22, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

@Aralka & The Envoy: glad u both like it! :) it is a cute & funny videos of kittens indeed!.

Lady Kristen July 29, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

I've seen this video before and it is still cute every time I watch it.

Liang August 13, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

That just made my day! Kittens are so cute! :]

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ April 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

hi there~~!
i love your site!!
it looks so nice & cute XDXD

i hope we can be friends ne~~
so i've followed you!!
hope you can follow me back~~
if you want to (> <;;)

www.rabbito-bonbon.tk

Sanna June 3, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

OMG!!
I love that video...
Wanna reply many times XD
It's sooo cutee! *kawaii*
awww!!

briyan September 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Anonymous May 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Aw, I remember watching another video quite a while ago that had the exact same cats. Haha, I love them kittens.

Anonymous May 26, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

visit my blog
http://www.motivaland.blogspot.com
cool photos!
greets!

bitch April 9, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

cute ^^
http://nyappypacukawaii.blogspot.com/

Anjar September 10, 2012 at 7:38 AM  

nice info..thx :D
Social Network

Video Search Engine

Jo February 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM  

Lovely kittens! HAHA!