♥ { HELLO KITTY x GLOOMY BEAR }

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do you love both Hello Kitty & Gloomy Bear character ? well, this is a good news for you then !!! ♥.Cuz there's a new collaboration of 2 famous merchandise character in Japan, Hello Kitty & Gloomy Bear is finally happened ♥. But at 1st sight, I thought it's kinda more focusing to the Hello Kitty character much more rather than Gloomy Bear since it's more like Hello Kitty "cosplaying" / wearing Gloomy Bear costume ♥.

Apparently, this collaboration merchandise is seems to be reported as "For Sale in Japan only" which means, you may not get it on your local store (now I know why I never see this merchandise in any Singapore local shop here, sigh !!!) ♥. But I believe, there's a way to buy it via online japanese stores (I actually found the Japan online shop for these merchandise before but I forgot the URLs cuz I didnt save it that time !!!) ♥.

But this Strapya Gloomy Bear x Hello Kitty cellphone straps (above) are available for online-purchase on Strapya Online Store ♥. Both are retailing for 630 yen each ($6.49 USD) ♥. But I'll most probably skip this collaboration since I dont really like the idea of Gloomy Bear is being 'worn' by Hello Kitty, it's just simply lame & weird to me for some reason ♥.

Any of you are going to buy this merchandise collaboration ? ♥.

Source: Tomopop & Gloomy Bear Attack ♥.

6 comments:

Issey June 9, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Waw kau akhir2 ini postnya ttg Hello Kitty smua! Itu HP kuning bagus bener, merk apa ya hahaha.

Eh eh, jumat kalo jadi kita skalian rayain ultah Anne yuk, smoga dia bisa ikutan.. elu sms/msg dia dong ma, sapa tau kalo elu yang manggil2 dia lebih responsive gitu.

Julia June 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Awww It's so kawaii!

XXX
Julia

Lethia [ Singapore ] June 14, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

@Issey: hahaha ember, abisnya Hello Kitty banyak sih tetekbengeknya, jd lumayan buat diposting hahaha. HP Kuning itu hp jepang, dr SoftBank (provider kyk starhub, singtel, dkk di jepang). Mereknya gw sih kurang tau...mungkin SoftBank jg kali ya.

@Aralka: hahah yeah I know! XD

Anonymous November 16, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

looks kinda scarry and weird,
but still cute. ><

Jessica Parkar April 27, 2019 at 6:03 PM  

Nice article, kudos!!
I am very impressed by the writing style.
You can check out the best adult anime shows in English. Our list consists of horror, supernatural, blood & gore, erotic and kinky romantic anime series. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Satta Matka February 22, 2021 at 2:16 PM  

Nice article, kudos!!
I am very impressed by the writing style.
You can check out the best adult anime shows in English. Satta Matka