♥ { TOKIDOKI x TOKYO PLASTIC'S GEISHA }

>> Saturday, March 14, 2009

This is one of kawaii / cute & rare artist crossover / collaboration of designer toys / urban vinyl toys between Tokidoki & Tokyo Plastic's famous mascot / signature character, The Geisha ♥. I like the combination color of pink, black, white & grey here but its impossible for me to get it !!! (heck, I'm not even sure IF I really can get this since I heard this release is exclusively for SDCC / San Diego Comic Convention only !!!) ♥.

More pictures found @ Tokidoki-Blog below (even the packaging box has cute illustrations !!! I really like it) ♥.

Darn, I guess I have to give this a miss since I cant even find it anywhere online for purchase !!! :( oh well ♥.Does any of you like & buy Tokidoki products too ? ♥.

Source: Vinyl Pulse ♥.

2 comments:

Evyl-kun June 3, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

nyahaha ! a Geisha Tokidoki ..toki-what ? XD ...oh so pinkish, so girly ! lol it's sure a cute packaged ! ^^

Lethia [ Singapore ] June 4, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

@Evyl-kun: haha u never seen tokidoki stuffs before? or tokyo plastic's signature character, the geisha? :p its freaking cute / kawaii isnt it? lol.