♥ { プレゼント / PURESENTO }

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just an update of the things I got on my birthday which are mostly are from my kareshi.

My most favorite "movable-by-light-toy" . The head of Gloomy Bear will shake if a sunlight or any light hit on the censor. I had several toys this type (Lucky Cat, Owl, Plant). They're just too cute / かわいい to resist !!! Especially if it's Gloomy Bear .
Very irresistible & super nekoism of a Page-A-Day calendar. Means that you change the page every single day cuz it has different photos of cats on each day, definitely for a cat-lover like me .

New ALTER figure added to our collection. Was trying to complete this series figurines from a game by Nitro+ ♥. Got this one at a very good price from Rapid Culture on my previous blog post . Hmm, eventhough I'm a 23 years old おばさん, I feel that inside of me is still a kid ^^; lol .

0 comments: