♥ { ALICE & JAPANESE PASTA }

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today I went down to Sunshine Plaza to pre-order the latest Yoko figure (by GIFT) at KKnM ♥. Then after I pre-ordered it, I saw something that I never seen before & it just looks so awesome , which is this one:

Well, this isnt exactly what I see cuz it's inside the box / packaging itself though ^^; just took the picture from here as reference . It was a limited edition ALTER 1/8 Gate Opener Alice "Boost" ver. PVC & its reserved by someone. It cost around $160+ SGD in KKnM & then when I went to Ani-play, I saw it (should be available though). But it cost higher, like around $ 170+ SGD i think. Was wondering wether it's worth to buy cuz the pose is super nice (I love figures with some 'movement') but I personally dont like the dress cuz it's just weird ^^; lol.
He said "Why the heck you wanna buy a $160 SGD figure of female with black lingerie & a whip who look like S&M fetish figure ?". That is so true, ROFL LOL LMAO . She doesnt even wear a pants or bottom ^^; but still, I love her pose / movement there .

Anyway, tonight dinner we will cook pasta with some yummy japanese pasta sauce I bought on ISETAN supermarket @ Orchard ♥. They're not cheap though, each of them cost around $ 3.90 SGD for a small quantity.

Since we put seafood like squid, crabstick & fishball in our pasta, we realized that 1 pack of sauce isnt enough (yeah, that's how SMALL the quantity of the sauce). Unless, we just eat ONLY the pasta (nothing else in it) then we can put the sauce (I guess that's how it should on the instruction behind the pack ^^; but who will get full by just eating ONLY pasta with nothing in it ? really dont get it). So we used 1 whole pack for each of our pasta .
And ta-da !!! the picture above is my pasta with Cod Roe sauce sprankled with seaweed . It tastes EXACTLY like those Japanese Cod Roe Pasta in Japanese restaurants !!! ♥. OMG, I swear to God & myself that I wont eat Japanese Cod Roe Pasta which cost more than $10++ SGD in those restaurant anymore. It's better & much cheaper to make at home, tee-hee. Seriously, why pay more for the same taste when you can get cheaper ? .
So, have you try to cook Japanese foods at home ? .

4 comments:

gordon January 8, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

leave it alone for 1 or 2 days. if after which u still desire for it then u should buy it.

m.m January 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

gilak, japan maniak ya lu bedua lol

Issey January 11, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

lol. Enak ya saucenya? g coba kapan2, g biasanya beli pesto sauce ato gak sauce yang pasta bule gitu nguhuhuhhhu

Lethia [ Singapore ] January 13, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

@Gordon: yeah, I'll probably pass it since there r other figures in my must buy list ^^;

@TheBlahBlah: haha ember~

@Issey: gw biasanya beli pasta yg kalengan rasa cheese or mushroom herb tp bosen gilak.. japanese pasta saucenya lbh 'sehat' haha ga fatty gt, enak2 pula XD