♥ { A STRAY CAT }

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When I was at Indonesia, we stayed at my 2nd house which wasnt fully completed yet (some parts still under development). The reason why we didnt stay at my 1st house cuz there's only 3 bedroom & all are fully occupied with my family, lol ♥.
The distance between these 2 houses are very near though, only 5 minutes walk . But this 2nd house was actually built to be a guest house in the future when it's completed (idea from my dad) ♥. The concept of this house design isnt modern but instead those villa on mountains type (eventhough its located in the city) .
So most probably when it's ready for business, folks who interested to stay in this house while visiting Indonesia can contact me, lol . Heard that my dad will include indonesian breakfast & dinner homecooking plus driver to bring you around the city too .

So most probably when it's ready for business, folks who interested to stay in this house while visiting Indonesia can contact me, lol . Oh yeah, I found a stray cat around the house in the morning, very cute .

Was a bit scared when it saw me for 1st time but after I gave it a bread I got for our snacks during the flight & ate it, its not so scared towards me anymore .
I'm used to deal with lots of stray cats when I was young & still in Indonesia, used to have 12 stray cats in my neighbourhood as my own cats, lol ♥. They always come out whenever I call them for food ♥. And they only come out when they hear my voice only tee-hee .
Missing my 12 stray cats though :( most of them are already gone since no one taking care of them / giving them food other than me. Too bad in Singapore it's not easy to find stray cats (atleast around my living area), most of them probably taken to SPCA or Cat Welfare Society.

Is there any stray cats around your neighbourhood ? .

6 comments:

Panther January 19, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

Stray cats are well-fed in my neighborhood, so much so that they are afraid of any rats in the area. :\

I do love cats though, and strays are the closest I can get to having them as a pet.

Lethia [ Singapore ] January 19, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

@Panther: haha thats so true, since i cant keep a cat in my rented flat now, i most probably get a stray cat since its the closest i can get to have them as a pet! but cant seem to find any in my neighbourhood though :(

Issey January 19, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

wow rumahnya indo bgt! asik keliatannya.

Lethia [ Singapore ] January 20, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

@Issey: ahah namanya jg Bokap gw, impiannya bikin rumah yg indo bgt ala2 kampung gt XD haha

irene January 21, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

aljunied tuh mang, stray cat's sanctuary kali ya hahaha abis banyak banget loh. Lu ke rumah kita aja, jalan dari mrtnya aja pasti udah keliatan kucing-kucing pada keliaran.

Lethia [ Singapore ] January 21, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

@Irene: haha iya ya? XD bole deh kapan2 gw ke aljunied ahaha