♥ { ADORABLE MONSTER HUNTER PLUSHIES }

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eventhough I'm not a fan of Monster Hunter / モンスターハンター Game (even after I tried playing in on my PSP Slim & found it a pretty nice game but character design totally not my type), I still find these plushies are just too adorable to resist !!! ♥.

I personally think that these piggies are the cutest / kawaiiest pig plushies I ever seen in my life eventhough I dont usually like pig plushies / dolls ♥.

I'm so totally gonna get these (above) cats / ねこ !!! they're much 10x cuter / kawaiier than the ones inside the game itself, lol ♥. But unfortunately if anyone want any of these above, they gotta get it by playing at any arcade in Japan since all these are arcade prized items (means that they probably wont be sold in shops until official release their retail price perharps) ♥.

Source: GA Graphic & TomoPop ♥.

3 comments:

Hani Azlan March 9, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Omg soooo cute!!!! (>.<)

Lethia [ Singapore ] March 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

@Chika-Chin: deshou!? XD so far these dolls are the most adorable Monster Hunter merchandise I've ever seen!

Nikita Hengbok July 15, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

OMG! The pluishies are so cute! Wish I have them too! ;D