♥ { ANIME USB }

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

This time Anime Merchandise industry is really trying to invade the electronic peripherals world by producing anime character shaped USB ♥. These 3 girls which produced by Buffalo has 4GB memory capacity & will cost you around 5,000 yen each ♥. I personally find the "Rei Ayanami" one is the best-looking amongs all 3 of them though, "Konata" actually looks cute but her seifuku skirt looks so retarted & super weird (well, atleast to me... dont you think so too? ^^; ) ♥.

Check here for more pictures
♥. Anyone of you thinking of getting any of them above ? I'm not really a fan of these girls, so probably wont bother to get it ♥.

Source: Tomopop & Buffalo ♥.

4 comments:

Hani Azlan March 10, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Yeah I actually got a friend who's studying in Japan to buy for me. ^^ It's just cute! *^^*

Lethia [ Singapore ] March 10, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

@Chika-chin: wow, lucky for u! :D which one are you going to buy? all of them?

Hani Azlan March 16, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

No ler... I'm just getting Rei. But it all still depends on whether she'll find it in the stores

Lethia [ Singapore ] March 16, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

@Chika-chin: ah I see! ^^ yeah Indeed Rei is the only one who looks 'decent' there (i would get Rei too if I got extra cash lol) XD