♥ { KAWAII BISCUITS }

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

Got this forwarded email with very kawaii / cute looking biscuits pictures attached ♥. Not sure if they are real biscuits or not but they really looks too kawaii / cute & lovely to eat !!! 本当にかわいいすぎでしょう ?! ♥ .

If someone ever make these kind of biscuits & gave it to me, I wonder if I will ever eat it or not since I dont wanna waste the kawaiiness / cuteness of it !!! yeah, I know that I'm so lame right ?! lol rolf lmao .

Actually, I dont really like to eat biscuits or any other sweet foods (prefer sweet drinks much more). To tell you the truth, I HATE CHOCOLATE & dont like the taste of it at all ♥. It tastes either bitter or too sweet for me, blergh :(

I'm used to eat chocolate / candies when I was young & had problem with my teeth cuz of it, so since then I tend to avoid eating stuffs that has chocolate (including milk / drinks too). So since I'm not used to eat sweet stuffs, I dont eat food which is sweet for me (it has to be some certain level of sweetness taste that my tounge can tolerate) ♥.

A lot of people suprised when they know I dont like to eat sweet stuffs / things where usually most girls love to eat them, but I still love to drink sweet drinks though (as long not too or over-sweet its fine) . Though I dont mind eating certain flavours of ice-creams & cheesecake ♥.

Above picture probably is the only biscuit photos that looks quite 'normal' & not so cute / kawaii compare to the rest. Do you guys always / cant live / like to eat sweet stuffs like cakes, chocolates, candies too ?.

12 comments:

Unknown March 16, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Hello Lethia [ Singapore ],

I have been reading your blog and it is very interesting~I like your web design, it is cute^^ and the buscuits is really beautiful~~I want to have some of them..xp
Hey! I have the interest to exchange banner with you. Just send me email to "seraph@e2046.com" if you are okay! Cheers^^

Have a nice day^^
Seraph
www.e2046.com (Specialized: Anime, Figure, Robot, PVC…etc)
To: Lethia のブロッグ

Lethia [ Singapore ] March 17, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Hello Kit/Seraph,

Thanks alot! ^^ I'm so glad u like my blog! yeah, the biscuits really are cuties right ?! lol rofl lmao.

Oh, if you're from E2046.com I already exchange banner with Patrick from E2046.com too before. U can check my banner at here:
http://www.e2046.com/links.php?page=2

So yeah, I guess we dont need to exchange banner again right? rolf lmao lolz XD anyway, have a nice day for u too~!

Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

This blog made my tummy roar, on top of that the music is what made me stay to look around. It is oddly relaxing, more blogs need some relaxing music playing.

Hani Azlan March 17, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

I got the same email as well... Hmm... Really am wondering if the biscuits are actually for sale. It'll be perfect for a garden wedding!

deady_83 March 17, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

..wow ..
is it even edible D :

im not eating it ..
look soo cute for decoration haha

Lethia [ Singapore ] March 18, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

@Ruben: haha glad u like the music i put on ^^ usually ppl dont like blog with music on since they themselves listening to music too haha. But yeah, the reason why i put this kind of musics cuz its relaxing, makes u want to hear more <3

@Chika-chin: maybe its a customize home-made biscuits :p I wonder if singapore got this kind of services? lol.

@Deady: haha yeah, I wont probably eat them either XD rather keep it as decoration haha.

Alafista March 22, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

OMG those biscuits are soooo cute~!!

Lethia [ Singapore ] March 23, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

@Alafista: Haha deshou?! XD its damn cute lah!

m.m April 2, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

mufufufu irmank.. bosen nih gila di kantor.. banyak kerjaan sih tp suntuk bok lol *gaji buta session*

zhihui April 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

o.o The biscuits is really so cute (:

Lethia [ Singapore ] May 28, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

@Mema: haha dasar lu mem, kerja yg serius n bener donk! :p

@Zhihui: yeah, they're too cute to eat! :p

athirah February 26, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

the biscuits so cute...i dun think i will eat that....looooooveeeeee...