♥ { HELLO KITTY PIZZA }

>> Saturday, March 7, 2009

Are you craving for some (kawaii / cute) pizza now ? Well, this is the answer for you !!! . Not sure if its where is this from but according to the packaging, it doesnt seem from Japan, I'm assuming it's from China / Hong Kong / Taiwan (correct me if I'm wrong) ♥.

More close up below.

Looks pretty tasty but small & truly shows the Hello Kitty head shape with the sausage as the "ribbon" . Too bad they dont have this in Singapore though, I wouldnt mind trying to buy & taste it hehe ♥.

Source: KittyHell.

4 comments:

Hani Azlan May 29, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Somehow it looks like a demented Hello Kitty to me... O_o

Lethia [ Singapore ] May 29, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

@Chika-Chin: haha !! it does :p

Issey May 31, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

it looks like hello kitty got burnt BADLY! haha.

Lethia [ Singapore ] June 1, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

@Issey: ahaha but still looks eat-able! :p