♥ HELLO KITTY HOTEL

>> Monday, December 15, 2008

This Hello Kitty hotel is the most ichiban kawaiiest, cutest, pinkism, prettiest hotel room I have ever seen in my life ♥. Not sure where is this exactly though.

Also have an insider video of it :



Thats it !!! I am pretty sure that I'm gonna make my home as pink as this in the future ♥ !!! I wont be putting any hello kitty stuffs inside my home though, unless it's a pink color hello kitty stuffs, tee-hee.

Anyone know where is this hotel exactly located at ? I'm too damn lazy to find out where it is actually (since I'm not that eager or interested to go there & pay much more just to stay in a pink hotel room).

Source: KittyHell.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 19, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Gyaaa its too pink!!

Lethia [ Singapore ] December 19, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Haha, I know XD but for someone pink-maniac like me, its just too kawaii & lovely ^_^