♥ { BEAUTIFUL ANIME PVC FIGURE PHOTOS

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Apparently there's so much pretty amazing stunning picture / photographs / photoshoots of PVC Figures in here ♥. And I cant help it but to share the beautiful photos in my blog, I hope Radiant-san / Daniel-san dont mind about this, lol rofl lmao ♥.

I really like the way of mixing both Figures with reality backgrounds which can bring a "life" into them & somehow it looks more like a 3D CG more than a photoshoot, so lovely .

My top 3 favourite photos are the most top 3 (Chua Churam, Bunny Haruhi & Rakka). Which one is your favourite picks ? . You can check more of his works & anime pvc figure photographs / pictures in here .

3 comments:

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Heya! Nice to see such appreciation for my work!

And you like Classiquai too eh? Awesome! Adding you to my blog roll!

Lethia [ Singapore ] June 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

@RadiantDreamer: haha thanks! :p glad u like it! I'm adding urs into my link page too! ;)

Yeah, Clazziquai is awesome! <3 love their songs a lot.

Anonymous October 31, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

Great pictures, I'd love to see some like on our site. Anime Figurines